Drive With DinnerBell
Why be a DinnerBell Driver?
– Be your own boss! No managers to answer to! No corporate policies to follow!
– Flexible hours! Work more or work less with no need for time off requests! Live life on your own time!
– Work in your own space! Work in your own car, listen to your own music, and enjoy your own comforts!
– Learn to work for yourself! Start your entrepreneurial adventure with us and gain experience in invoicing, taxes, networking, and other aspects of business ownership!
– Plug into a network of local professionals! Get access to a network of insurance agents, accountants, lawyers, entrepreneurs, designers, and a spectrum of other professionals!
What are the requirements to become a driver?
– 18 years of age or older
– Valid Driver’s License
– Own a legal and registered vehicle
– Possess all required insurance for your services in your own name and for the vehicle used on jobs
– DinnerBell runs background checks on all drivers!
How much do drivers make?
Drivers are paid on a per job basis at a rate of 85% of the delivery fee, plus 100% of driver tips! (Special rates may also be available for special jobs, and catering events).